I have to say, I was really excited when they finally released series 1. But, because my local Target never had a shipment when I wanted to purchase one, I never got my hands on one of them. Even though I started collecting them when series 9 finally surfaced, I found a way to get a hold of 36 of them. Any way, the layout in a box of series 1 is as follows:
4 Cavemen
3 Cheerleaders
3 Circus Clowns
4 Cowboys
5 Deep Sea Divers
5 Demolition Dummies
4 Forestmen
4 Magicians
5 Ninja
3 Nurses
4 Robots
3 Skaters
4 Spacemen
3 Super Wrestler
3 Tribal Hunters
3 Zombies
According to this chart, The most rare minifigures are The Cheerleader, The Circus Clown, The Nurse, The Skater, The Super Wrestler, The Tribal Hunter, and The Zombie.
I like to rank the minifigures that are tied for rarest by demand. For example, I know that the Zombie will be more popular then The Nurse, so The Zombie will be more rare and hard to find.
Using that method, I organized a list of the top 7, 1 being highest and most rare in the whole entire series and 7 being most common of the rare minifigures.
1. The Zombie (People want him to build a Zombie Army, so he would fly out of the stores. Distinguishing Feature to feel for, his shovel)
2. The Skater (Everyone wanted him because he had his awesome skateboard, a cool sweatshirt, and just how classic he is. Distinguishing Feature to feel for, his skateboard)
3. The Circus Clown (How could no one love that smile and his horn is wayyyyyy cool. Distinguishing Feature to feel for, his Afro)
4. The Cheerleader (Her pom poms were something no one had ever seen before and the amount of detail put in to her is amazing. Distinguishing Feature to feel for, Her Hair, or her pom poms)
5. The Tribal Hunter (By a smidge, the Cheerleader out ranked this minifigure, but I still love his quiver! Distinguishing Feature to feel for, His Hair, or his quiver)
6. The Super Wrestler (Next to last, but he still is amazing! I love his face and the detail to make that awesome luchador mask! Distinguishing Feature to feel for, Just a face, legs and shirt. He was the only minifigure with just a normal face, legs, and shirt.)
7. The Nurse (Even though she ranked last, she still is pretty cool! I really like her full body scan and her shot! Distinguishing Feature to feel for, Her shot, or here body scan)
So there you have it! A full analysis of series 1! Thank you for viewing figger!
No comments:
Post a Comment